Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Student Engagement Program
PRAGATI Project – Community Development Activities
Aim: To promote the importance of health and hygiene in the slums of Mumbai. Why should you volunteer?
- It develops a sense of wellbeing from helping others in Community where you are an integral part.
- Addressing the issues in the community increases social awareness, self-awareness and a sense of responsibility towards mankind.
- Developing communication, collaboration, leadership and other interpersonal skills.
- You understand the social issues relevant to their communities and developing a greater understanding of and appreciation for diversity
What we expect? Minimum 2 hours a week. - You must be willing to commit for a 1-year relationship with CEDP Trust - to begin with. A 1-year commitment will justify the time and efforts and both of us put together. - Willingness to visit the slums and engaging the community by promoting the importance of health and hygiene, gender equality, traffic safety etc. CEDP Trust will organise community for the sessions based on Need assessment study held. Volunteers will be provided with an E-Certificate of CEDP Trust and will be expecting long lasting relationship with Volunteers in the process of community empowerment through skills enhancements. About CEDP Trust CEDP Trust working since 2013 as a registered bnot for profit organisatiob. The trust brings the same expertise and commitment to quality as the parent company CEDP Skill Institute and seeks to provide the underprivileged youth with skills enabling them to tackle ever-emerging economic challenges.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: