Age Minimum (with Adult): 45+, Minimum Age:18+
About Antarang Foundation (http://antarangfoundation.org/):
Antarang Foundation is a registered charitable trust that facilitates the transition of low-income youth from education to employment. Through its 2 structured programs, Antarang guides youth on career decision-making, trains them in employability skills, links them to career opportunities, and continues to mentor them for a minimum period of one year to ensure that they integrate well into their careers. Over the past 5 years, Antarang Foundation has worked with over 25000 youth across Mumbai, Pune, and Udaipur.
About the Volunteering:
Selected volunteer's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Plan and arrange expert speaker session for our programs
- Liasing with school partners or headmasters
- Building and expanding stakeholder partnerships within the community
- Planning and executing partnership engagement programs
- Conducting key session during the programs
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) volunteering
- comfortable working on field as well as traveling
- can start the internship between 1st Feb'19 and 28th Feb'19
- are available for duration of 1 month or more
- have relevant skills and interests
*Preferred Age: 20-45 years
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: