Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Marketing and Comunications Volunteer
Background: The volunteer position would be focused on assisting an Atma Partner Organization in developing and implementing their social media strategy, networks and collateral to communicate with direct and indirect beneficiaries and also help in developing a marketing plan for the partner organization.
● Working with Partner NGO’s communication manager to build best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks
● Gaining a strong understanding of the Partner NGO’s story and the different touch points they could use the media for
● Working with the communications and marketing manager in developing and maintaining a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic
● Facilitating the development of Partner NGO’s social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media
Skills Knowledge/Experience Competencies:
A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is preferable
Experience working in marketing and communications
Excellent written and verbal English communication
Strong writing skills
Experience working on and leading a diverse team
Consultative approach to work
Demonstrated professional experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
Self-starter, Strong inter-personal and communication skills and Strong personality
Able to deal with ambiguity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: