Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Pictorial content for hearing imparied
Purpose: To get attention and make education fun for children who are studying B.com
Location: Flexibility to work from home
1. To develop case studies for the hearing and speech impaired children
2. To help shorten the language vocabulary and make it more visually strong for the children
3. To look out for existing case studies and redesign them in pictorial format
Time duration: 4 hours each week
Time commitment: 3 weeks
Skills and Experience required:
1. Knowledge about PowerPoint
2. Creative thinking
3. Ability to commit time
*Assistance will be provided by the TEACH
TEACH has been founded with a vision to outreach higher education & self-development of deaf children, in-turn help them lead their lives independently and successfully by assisting in their personal, professional and social development.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: