Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Trainer: Capacity Building for Communication
Title: Volunteer build capacity for CommunicationPurpose: To train volunteers to build capacity in them for preparing communication material like newsletter, brochures, pamphlets etc and to teach them how to click pictures
- To train the employees on creating communication material like creative writing, email etiquette, photography etc
- To come up with creative ideas to teach the employees
- Preparing modules for the training
Skills and Experience required:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in training
About MESCO Trust: Modern Educational, Social and Cultural Organization (MESCO) is a Trust registered in 1968 with the Charity Commissioner of Mumbai. They help the underprivileged and marginalized to live a better tomorrow through various intervention. MESCO strives to improve the quality of life of the financially disadvantaged by promoting meaningful education and health.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: