Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
GYAN Digital Marketing for NGOs
DIGITAL MARKETING FOR NGOS (GYAN Session) RESOURCE PERSON FOR THE SESSION MS. HIRAL SONI is Digital Marketing Professional with 6 years of hands-on industry experience in digital marketing and e-commerce management. Responsible for driving cutting edge strategy and delivering solutions for business across verticals. She is currently working as an E-Business Manager at SOTC Holidays. Agenda of the Session:
- E-mail Marketing- Newsletters, Subscriptions, Fundraising E-mails
- Social Media Marketing- Facebook, Instagram
- Search Engine Marketing- Google Grants for Non-Profits, Setting up your first Campaign
- Influencer Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
1. NGO Head
2. Marketing Heads
3. Social Media Personnel
4. Communication Personnel
5. Or any nonprofit professional who wants to learn how to make their cause visible in digital space
What do you leave with 1. You will be improving your Social Media Quotient. 2. You will be able to generate good visibility of your organisation in public space. 3. You will be able to gain an understanding of how to raise funds for your organisation with the help of Google Grants.
Book your spot and register to participate!
The same will be confirmed, subject to the receipt of the registration fee Rs. 1100/- per participant in favour of ChangeX Services PVT. Ltd. Addressed to iVolunteer, Chiranjeev Building, Chittaranjan Road, Vile Parle (E), Mumbai- 400057 India. For any further queries please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 022-26105235
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: