Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Menstrual Hygiene: Spread Awareness
Title: Help spread awareness on mentrual health and hygiene to the community Purpose: Create awareness among the women of the community regarding menstrual health and hygiene. Location: Anywhere in Mumbai Key Responsibilities:
- To visit the CEDP (Centre for Education and Development Programmes) Trust and get oriented about the topics to be covered and the methods to be adopted to conduct a menstrual health awareness session (volunteer will have to visit the organisation once for the same).
- To visit different communities in Mumbai (feasible as per the volunteer’s requirements) and conduct awareness sessions on menstrual hygiene.
- To visit the Trust after the awareness session for a follow-up.
Time Duration: Flexible
Time Commitment: Flexible
Skills and experience required:
- Volunteer should have a good awareness of menstrual health and hygiene.
- Volunteer must be well-versed in Hindi (knowledge of Marathi will be helpful).
- Volunteer must have good communication skills.
About CEDP Trust: The CEDP Trust believes in empowering the marginalized by presenting them with economic opportunities through vocational skill training, promoting entrepreneurship and development of micro enterprises. Besides equipping men and women with essential skills and upgrading their existing skill-sets, they also provide appropriate placement support in tune with current market needs and demands.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: