Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Spend your time with the Elderly
Spend your time with the Elderly Project Description:An old age home, currently a residence to 51 elderly citizens requires volunteers to spend quality time with them and contribute to their well-being and good-health. ParampujayaKailashwasiNanasahebDeshmukhVridha Ashram is located 3 kms from Rajur, in Ahmednagar District in Maharashtra. Title:Spend quality time with elderly people Purpose: To provide some quality time with senior citizens to bring a smile on their face. Key Responsibilities:
- Volunteer must be willing to spend a day with elderly people
- Volunteer must talk, share conversations and play games with them
- Volunteers must provide emotional and physical support
Time Commitment: 3-4 hours a day
Skills and Experience Required:
- Volunteer must have a positive attitude.
- Be able to provide warmth and empathy to patients
- Good communication skills
About Neptune Foundation: Neptune foundation was born to become a medium to bring a smile on every face. It is their vision to make resources available to every individual, for it is only in doing so that society as a whole can flourish. To accomplish this mission they have created a dedicated team to work at the grass root level to fulfill this task.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: