Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Here to help!
Here to help! Project Description:It can be scary when someone you love is sick. It can be especially scary if they are diagnosed with a mental illness. It’s hard to see someone you love in pain and it’s confusing when someone you know well is not acting like themselves. You know how you would take care of them if they had a cold or flu, but what do you do for a mental illness? Like any other health problem, someone with a mental illness needs extra love and support. You may not be able to see the illness, but it doesn’t mean that you’re powerless to help. Title:Speak-up, stand and support the mentally-ill people Purpose: To spread awareness about mental health issues and how can they be cured Key Responsibilities:
- Volunteer must be able to spread awareness about different mental health disorders to general public
- Organize drives in Mumbai to increase acceptability of mental issues by collaborating with the NGO and various stakeholders
- Volunteers must provide emotional and physical support
Time Commitment: 10-11 hours a day
Skills and Experience Required:
- Volunter must be aware of mental illnesses and the care provided
- Volunteer must have a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
About Neptune Foundation: Neptune foundation was born to become a medium to bring a smile on every face. It is their vision to make resources available to every individual, for it is only in doing so that society as a whole can flourish. To accomplish this mission they have created a dedicated team to work at the grass root level to fulfill this task.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: