Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Project Background: Sometimes a ray of hope is all sunshine others need. Purpose: To improve the quality of life of patients and their families facing the problems associated with life threatening disease. Location: From Dadar to Andheri Key responsibilities:
- Talk to the patients and their families
- Play games with the patient
- Take patient for a walk
As per the mutual understanding between NGO and volunteer.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A strong sense of empathy and understanding towards patients with palliative care needs
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds
- A strong sense of responsibility
About NGO: SNEHA is a NGO that breaks the intergenerational cycle of poor health among women and children living in vulnerable settlements. Sneha’s interventions are centered on 3 principles — Evidence-based interventions, Scaling through partnerships, and Sustainability. Romila Palliative Care: Supporting patients and families suffering from life-limiting illnesses though facility and home-based care. Romila Palliative Care uses a patient-centric approach to improve the quality of life of patients with life-limiting illnesses.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: