Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Project Background: Sometimes a ray of hope is all sunshine others need. Purpose: To improve the quality of life of patients and their families facing the problems associated with life threatening disease. Location: From Dadar to Andheri Key responsibilities:
- Talk to the patients and their families
- Play games with the patient
- Take patient for a walk
As per the mutual understanding between NGO and volunteer.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A strong sense of empathy and understanding towards patients with palliative care needs
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds
- A strong sense of responsibility
About NGO: SNEHA is a NGO that breaks the intergenerational cycle of poor health among women and children living in vulnerable settlements. Sneha’s interventions are centered on 3 principles — Evidence-based interventions, Scaling through partnerships, and Sustainability. Romila Palliative Care: Supporting patients and families suffering from life-limiting illnesses though facility and home-based care. Romila Palliative Care uses a patient-centric approach to improve the quality of life of patients with life-limiting illnesses.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: