Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Do you love Sports? Come, Teach & Play
Do you love Sports? Come, Teach & Play Project Description: If you are passionate about sports and would love to teach sports to mentally-ill students, volunteer as a coach to train the students in sports, such as football, cricket, skating, volleyball, floor hockey. Title:Be a Sports Coach for Differently-abled Children Purpose: To provide coaching to students in various outdoor sports such as football, cricket, volley ball, skating Key Responsibilities:
- Volunteer mustbe good in the above mentioned sports
- Volunteer is comfortable working with special kids
Time Commitment: At least 2-3 hours per week
Skills and Experience Required:
- Volunteer must be patient and committed towards his/her task.
- Be able to teach basic sports
- Able to communicate comfortably with special kids
- Volunteer must be a good listener
About Punarvas Education Society Punarvas School was started in 1981 with three main objectives to promote welfare, care, education & rehabilitation for Special Children; to provide for Practical Vocational Training according to personal talent ability & make them self-reliant (age 18 years & above) and to assist parents & guardians to provide for the care & welfare of the Special ones.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: