Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Be a Soft Skills Teacher!
Title: Teach soft skills to the young girls in the shelter home.
Purpose: To help build good communication skills and other social attributes to the girls.
- Volunteer will have to visit the Government shelter homes in Bhivandi or Ulhasnagar.
- Volunteer will have to take the session for 1 hour in weekdays.
- Volunteer will have to visit the Thane office first to understand about the work.
Time Commitment: Anytime for 1 hour between 9 am to 6 pm.
- Volunteer should have good knowledge about soft skills.
- Volunteer must be good at taking sessions.
Kshamta provides refugee to women rescued from trafficking/exploitation in different shelter homes where many organisations counsel and train them. Kshamta bridges the gap between shelter homes and society by making survivors of trafficking and exploitation bold and independent.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: