Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer : Community Engagement Lead - ENGLISH and HINDI
Title : Volunteer : Community Engagement Lead
Department : Operations
Location : Open and Virtual
Hours: 10 -12 hrs. over Weekdays/Weekends (M,T,W,T,F,S,S)
Position Summary: To establish connect, engage and maintain relationships with people with disabilities through social media forum (WhatsApp and / Facebook) in line with ARISE Impact's operations vision and goals.
Qualification Required :
- Experience in interacting with people with disabilities (highly preferred)
- Experience in similar role (desirable)
- Basic written and spoken fluency in Hindi and English (Must).
- Must have experience with multiple major social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Existing founder / member of any community group ( desirable )
Essential Responsibilities :
- Initiate and manage informed and sensitized conversations with people with disabilities through social media community groups
- Strategize ways to increase user engagement and meaningful learning discussions for the disabled users of the community group or forum
- Establish fostering relationships that encourages personal connections between ARISE Impact and its people with disabilities community
- Monitor and evaluate engagement metrics to increase the valuable interactions of online disabled community
- Collaborate with other departments (Marketing ,Content Development etc) to execute the required campaign for the community
Other Requirements :
§ Must have social networking experience and enjoys connecting with people
§ Must be an excellent communicator with ability to work in a virtual setting
§ Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
§ Must have passion for building and growing relationships
§ High professional standards, including integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Sense of accomplishment & fulfillment while changing the world
- Be a part of growing , self - motivated star team
- Letter of Recommendation from ARISE Impact
- Professional Development and opportunity to learn new skills
- Job Opportunities by building your resume and network with others
- Have fun while meeting new people
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: