Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer : Community Engagement Lead - ENGLISH and HINDI
Title : Volunteer : Community Engagement Lead
Department : Operations
Location : Open and Virtual
Hours: 10 -12 hrs. over Weekdays/Weekends (M,T,W,T,F,S,S)
Position Summary: To establish connect, engage and maintain relationships with people with disabilities through social media forum (WhatsApp and / Facebook) in line with ARISE Impact's operations vision and goals.
Qualification Required :
- Experience in interacting with people with disabilities (highly preferred)
- Experience in similar role (desirable)
- Basic written and spoken fluency in Hindi and English (Must).
- Must have experience with multiple major social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Existing founder / member of any community group ( desirable )
Essential Responsibilities :
- Initiate and manage informed and sensitized conversations with people with disabilities through social media community groups
- Strategize ways to increase user engagement and meaningful learning discussions for the disabled users of the community group or forum
- Establish fostering relationships that encourages personal connections between ARISE Impact and its people with disabilities community
- Monitor and evaluate engagement metrics to increase the valuable interactions of online disabled community
- Collaborate with other departments (Marketing ,Content Development etc) to execute the required campaign for the community
Other Requirements :
§ Must have social networking experience and enjoys connecting with people
§ Must be an excellent communicator with ability to work in a virtual setting
§ Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
§ Must have passion for building and growing relationships
§ High professional standards, including integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Sense of accomplishment & fulfillment while changing the world
- Be a part of growing , self - motivated star team
- Letter of Recommendation from ARISE Impact
- Professional Development and opportunity to learn new skills
- Job Opportunities by building your resume and network with others
- Have fun while meeting new people
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: