Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Design Employee Handbook for Project Aashna!
Design Employee Handbook for Project Aashna! Project Description: If you belong to the Human Resource Department, Design an employee handbook for Project Aashna to provide guidance to their employees to reinforce the policies. Title: Design Employee Handbook Key Responsibilities:
- Volunteer has experience working in the HR
- Volunteer must understand the requirements from the NGO POC to clearly create the policy book.
Time Commitment: At least 2-3 hours per week
Skills and Experience Required:
- Volunteer must be patient and committed towards his/her task.
- Be able to develop the policies and help organisation adopt the same
- Be able to communicate effectively with the employees
- Volunteer must be a good listener
About Project Aashna WCW under the aegis of Project Aashna runs Inter-active sessions of English , Maths and Holistic Living Classes being conducted at Vidya Vikas Mandal School. Classes are conducted on all days of the week for one-and-half hours, before start of school..
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: