Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Develop Content for Social Media Platforms!!!
Project Description: Volunteer needed who can do content development and basic design for presentations and other collateral as needed by the organisation. The organisation primarily works on 9 major vertices for Mumbai -- Economic growth, Governance, Education & Sports, Housing, Health, Transport and Mobility, Security and Resilience, Art, Culture and Heritage and Environment Who can apply?
- Students pursuing a degree in undergraduate college
- Students willing to VOLUNTEER at the earliest
- Can be present at the office for atleast 10 hours a week
- Students willing to work in a team and go the extra mile
- Women in between jobs/ break looking to add value to an organization.
Key Responsibility: Volunteer must be able to do content development and basic designing using different tools such as presentations, Canva.
Time Duration: 2 hours per day at Mumbai First Office (Between 9 am to 5 pm)
Office Location: Gen. Jagannath Bhosale Marg, Next to Sachivalaya Gymkhana, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
Skills and Experience Required:
- Volunteer is good in content writing
- Volunteer must be good in writing e-mail and Tele-communication
- Fluency in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, Hindi
- Experience in any events and program related activity.
About Mumbai First: Mumbai First (https://mumbaifirst.org/) is a not for profit, policy influencing think tank which aims at Making Mumbai a better place to live, work and do business in. With its unique model of public private participation and was set up by India’s industry leaders almost 20 years ago. It is a not-for-profit think tank with the vision to make Mumbai a better place to live, work, play, and invest in. The Tatas, Mahindras, Godrej, ICICI, Asian Paints and HDFC are few of the original patrons of this organization.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: