Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Marketing handmade products
Project Background: Marketing handmade products like pen, mobile, visiting card holder and different items made from Bamboo.
- Help the organization identify target audience for their various products.
- Help create a strategy to promote their products on Social Media.
Help identify and partner with new corporates and other markets
Title: Marketing and sales expert Purpose: To identify channels for marketing and thereby increasing sales for the handmade products.
A. Menarini India Private Limited
2102, 21st Floor, Tower 3,
Indiabulls Finance Center
Senapati Bapat Marg
Elphinstone Road (W), Parel
1. Identifying channels for selling products
Wednesday, November 06, 2019
1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Skills and Experience Required:
1. Creative and Innovative thinker
2. Ability to present ideas creatively
3. Experience in the Marketing
4. Experience in Sales and Business Development
Srujna is a platform providing livelihood opportunities for underprivileged women, since 2011. Srujna has impacted women like Nuzhat, who is a paraplegic entrepreneur and women like Renju, who is a single mother living in the slums of Mumbai.
Mission of Srujna Charitable Trust is to provide skills and knowledge to underprivileged women through trainings and workshops, to transform them into independent, confident and contributing members of their families and communities.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: