Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Are you an ace Public Relations person?
Project Description – To create a Press Release and connect with press contacts to publish relevant stories Purpose - To get our story out to as many relevant publications as possible Key Responsibilities:
- Create Press Release
- Identify different press angles and create different stories based on the article to push with press
- Email relevant contacts from the press industry with stories
- Identify opportunities for collaborations with other organizations for PR (For example tying up with Teach for India)
- Reaching out to organizations for collaborations
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the PR industry
- Good written communication skills
- Creativity in identifying opportunities
Location: Mumbai Time Commitment: 6 months (5-10 hours a week) About the NGO Upcycler's Lab is a social enterprise that specializes in creating learning tools based on various environmental and sustainability concepts. Their focus is to primarily use behavioural science and play based learning techniques to change mindset around the environment. They present this through our award-winning products that include board games on a host of topics such as waste segregation, ocean conservation, renewable power etc.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: