Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Become a content writer for NGO Aradhana
Volunteer Title: Write content to Jai Baba Kamlahiya Aradhana
Purpose: To create compelling content for promoting Jai Baba Kamlahiya Aradhana through social media, website.
About the Opportunity:
We believe that volunteers are an important part for the development of society. They help make the world a better place. Critical to this belief Jai Baba Kamlahiya Aradhana needs volunteers to write compelling content for their website, social media, and mailers to promote education for children.
Role of the volunteer will include:
- Create compelling content / stories for social media posts / mailers In addition as well as think of ways to leverage photos, graphics, and videos that bring our stories to life.
- Assist in producing/brainstorming creative ideas for and keeping the content fresh across different communication channels
- Help write content for broucherrs and phamplets
Time Committment: Minimum 4 hours a week, Maximum 2 hours a day.
You Will Thrive In This Role If
- Your written English communication are often marvelled by your peers
- You have professional experience in creative content writing
- You are passionate about using your content writing skills for positive social change
- You sweat the small stuff, do the last minute touch-ups, review the communication guide and follow it, you’re excited about moving projects creatively from start-to-finish, never missing a deadline
Mode of Volunteering: Online
Address - Durga Cottage, Below DHS,SDA Complex, Kasumpti,Shimla. H.P. PIN- 171009
About Anandi Special School
Jai Baba Kamlahiya Aradhana NGO working in the fieldof Child Right, Women Right, Beati Bacho Beti Padho, Women Empowerment,Education, Health, Environment, Save Water, Organic Farming, Road Safety, Cleanness,Drugs Addiction, Social Welfare Etc..
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: