Age Minimum (with Adult): 20+, Minimum Age:20+
Review an Annual Report
About the organisation: Niramaya started in 2001; they have broadened their health care activities beyond child health to women’s health and nutrition to good health for all. Niramaya has also expanded the range of healthcare activities from curative to preventive and promotive healthcare. In all these years, Niramaya has developed effective and sustainable healthcare programs. Geographically, Niramaya currently works in the urban slums of Mumbai and rural and tribal communities of Maharashtra. Niramaya was also working with various communities in the cities of Pune, Surat and Delhi, and in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. Each year Niramaya reaches to more than 10 lakhs population living in slums of Mumbai.
Project Background: Annual report of an organization is the most significant document containing details of the work done through out the year. Hence, Niramaya is looking for a volunteer to review and give them suggestions on improving it.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The volunteers needs should have goof communications skills
- Should have a creative mindset
- Experience in reporting
- Prefered experiece in graphic designing but not compulsory
- Volunteer is expected to review the organisations annual report and give suggestions
- He/she would need to look at other organisations annual report and give suggestions
Time Duration/Commitment: Depending on Volunteer
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: