Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:14+
Are you tech savy?
About the organisation: Srujna works to empower underprivileged women in 3 areas – skill training, business training & market linkage. As the word 'srujna' suggest designs beautiful handicrafts.
Purpose: Since everything has become digital currently. Srujna is looking out for someone to teach their beneficiaries how to use these apps in their day to day life.
- The volunteer is expected to take 2 hour sessions on apps like BHIM, Google Pay, Whatsapp, Online Booking, Google Maps, Google etc.
- The curriculum for the sessions will be provided by the organisation.
- Each volunteer will take online sessions for a group of 12-15 beneficiaries
Time Duration: 2 hours twice a week. The volunteer can pick one time slot Mon-Sat - 10-12a.m & 2-4p.m.
Time Commitment: 1 month
Benefit to volunteer: Certificate for volunteering will be provided by Srujna
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: