Age Minimum (with Adult): 20+, Minimum Age:20+
Social Media Volunteer: Content
About the Organisation: Foundation for Mother and Child Health provides community based nutrition intervention for pregnant and lactating mothers, children, family members and community at large to promote good health, Hygiene and nutrition practices.
Objective of the Project: To streamline process for Social Media (templates, SOP)
Project Background: They need a volunteer to help them create awareness and highlight the work they do.
- Newsletter (Monthly) -
- Newsflash (Based on the occasion)
- Editing Case Stories (As and when there is impact)
- Create social media posts by talking to the team, edit pictures
Volunteer Skill Sets:
- Content editing (case stories, social media content)
- Has skills to work on MailChimp, Newsflash
- Knows how to create templates (eg. Newsletter template, Social Media post)
Expected Learning: Will become an expert in managing social media and communications for non-profits
Time Duration: As per the requirements (we can discuss this in person), it is flexible
Time Commitment: It is ongoing (every month)
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: