Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Community Outreach volunteer
Project Description: Making education accessible for children in MCGM Schools during and post the pandemic. Purpose: Right to Education for all. Key Responsibilities:
- Communicating with the families of children in BMC schools.
- Reaching out to communities with relevant information.
- Regular updates and feedback on communication status, follow-ups, issues, etc.
- Documentation of allotted work on Google Drive with the team.
- Knowledge of English, Marathi, and Hindi (Reading and spoken)
- Competent interpersonal communication skills
- Being sensitive to the backgrounds of less privileged communities and their lives.
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office
Time Commitment: 18-20 hours a week minimum The total time frame of the volunteering: From May end 2020 toJuly end 2020. (Could extend beyond the mentioned time frame) About NGO:Mumbai First, a not-for-profit think tank that catalyzes in making Mumbai a better place to live, work and do business in. With its unique model of public-private partnership, it was set up by India’s industry leaders 25 years ago. The Tatas, Mahindras, Godrej, ICICI, Asian Paints and HDFC are few of the patrons of this organization which has worked with the Union, State and Municipal governments as a nonpartisan body able to engage ordinary citizens, experts, and captains of industry
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: