Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Are you good at Designing Website?
Help Rajhans Foundation improve their website design and functionality. A web designer creates the look, layout, and features of a website. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. Once a website is created, a designer helps with maintenance and additions to the website. They work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
Location: Work From Home
Time: As per mutual understanding betwwen the NGO and the Volunteer
Skills Required of the Volunteer:
1. Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals
2. Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography
3. Excellent time-management skills
4. Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of format
5. Familiarity with digital photo editing
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
7. Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
9. Awareness of UI/UX principles
1. Designing webpage layout
2. Determining technical requirements
3. Updating websites
4. Creating back up files
5. Solving code problems
About the NGO:
Rajhanse foundation is a non profit organization run by parents of children with autism for spreading awareness and creating better opportunities for individuals with Autism since 2013 .It also works as a parent support group for families with children on the spectrum. They run a vocational center for adults with special needs and are in the process of starting a customised course for improving chances for open employability of adults with intellectual challenges. Other goals are a residential center for adults with special needs and a sheltered workshop.. The aim is to provide each one with a self-reliant future. Along the way... they arrange skill building workshops for younger children on the spectrum, as well as arrange training sessions for parents in various related fields.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: