Age Minimum (with Adult): 17+, Minimum Age:18+
Show us your Salesforce skills! Register Now!
Project Description: Salesforce for Non-Profits setup and training Purpose: To build capacity on Salesforce usage internally and training staff and volunteers to use Salesforce to meet organisational needs Key Responsibilities:
- Initial Salesforce setup and integration with website/ email
- Setting up donor tracking/ project-specific funding tracking
- Creating email campaigns within Salesforce
- Exploring creating donor forms integrated with existing payment gateways
- Exploring creating program/ event registration forms
- Creating basic video tutorials / online training for staff
- Salesforce for non-profits experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Desire to understand the context of operations of the organization and making it easy for the organization to adopt Salesforce.
- Core Technical skills are desirable but are not required for this role.
Location: Online/ Virtual Time Commitment: 1-3 hours per week About NGO: Initiatives of Change (IofC) Initiatives of Change (IofC) is a world-wide movement of people of diverse cultures and backgrounds, who are committed to the transformation of society through changes in human motives and behaviour, starting with their own. In India most of our programs/ conferences are conducted at Asia Plateau. Asia Plateau is a 68-acre campus situated at an altitude of 1,300 meters in Panchgani, just a 100 kms. away from Pune, and 248 km from Mumbai. More details are available on our website https://in.iofc.org/
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: