Age Minimum (with Adult): 20+, Minimum Age:21+
Show us your social media skills! Register Now
Project Description: Dance Out Of Poverty (DOOP), in the past, has successfully crossed a number of milestones in enabling underprivileged children to pursue their passion in the arts. However, there is limited visibility of the work DOOP has done and continues to do. We require an enthusiastic, passionate and inspiring individual to bring to light the many stories of children who realised their dreams or are on the path to do so. They should also work towards building their own story through DOOP and what expect to take away from this experience. Purpose: To help the organization with their Social Media operations Key Responsibilities:
- Managing DOOP social media account and posting daily stories of success
- Creating DOOP blog page and maintaining regular appearance for publishing stories
- Curate all presentations of the past with the objective to gain traction and increase DOOP's social media following
- Researching current marketing trends and applying various strategies to attract more people towards the cause of DOOP
Skills and Experience Required:
- 500+ Social Media Followers
- Excellent story writing Skills
- Secondary Research Skills
- Fluency in operating MS Office
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Location: Work from Home Time Commitment: 4 hours/day About NGO: Sinhanaya Foundation is an art dedicated organization solely works for underprivileged children to develop their livelihood. Dance Out Of Poverty(DOOP) is a flagship initiative & independent, non-profit organization dedicated to Dance under Sinhanaya Foundation established in 2016, trained around 1000 students at different locations such as Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad etc. The initiative aims at empowering underprivileged children by providing free of cost dance education and instilling life skills. At Dance Out Of Poverty, their energy is channelized by keeping them away from bad influences like drugs, stealing, etc. The focus is on nurturing the students and making them proficient to dance their way out of poverty! In addition to free training and employment opportunities, Dance Out Of Poverty promotes a culture of happiness, social inclusion and fitness.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: