Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Humanity Welfare Council is seeking for a dedicated and capable marketing volunteer who will be responsible for the developing and delivering the overall marketing strategy of the organization through fundraising and publicity material for awareness.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To manage marketing activities, building and improving brand awareness and online presence, with the ultimate aim of driving people to our website and generate support for the project.
- Utilize previous marketing experience to initiate/manage appropriate marketing activities
- Contribute/manage strategies for increasing brand awareness and expanding social media presence using non-paid methods.
- Progress networking opportunities such as partnerships with SME's, Universities, schools, influencers, etc.
- Take ownership of organizational growth and funding.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Marketing experience
- Volunteering experience
- I.T skills, including social media
- Good communication skills
Location : Pan India (Work from Home)
Reporting and Supervision: Program Manager
Certificates : Appreciation Certificate on Completion
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: