Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer - Business Development
Your Role :
Humanity Welfare Council is seeking for a dedicated resource who can oversee the business process to attract new clients through research and identify new market opportunities to prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors to foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the other organization to carry out the business and to achieve the financial goals of the organization.
- Launching the concept of Individual Funding by creating a consistent and big support group from where we can generate revenue into small numbers and look for a recurring model of Support.
- Generate revenue through planning and organizing events at different platforms
- Cultivate strong relationships and drive volunteers to develop actionable work plans and meet deadlines
- Identify and execute a comprehensive business development strategy in the market
Eligibility Criteria :
- Strong ability to think Strategically
- Ability to solve complex business problems
- Should have good written and verbal skills
Location : PAN India (Work From Home)
Reporting and Supervision : Manager- Business Development
Certificates : Appreciation Certificate on Completion
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: