Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Creation of Financial Literacy Manual
Financial Literacy Manual needs to be created so that a lot of NGOs could use it as a support and create literally sessions for their beneficiaries with the help of those Manuals.
1) Beneficiaries to understand how to manage their finance for day to day expenditures and their businesses
2) Create booklets with visuals for Financial literacy awareness for disabled women.
Location: Work From Home
Time: As per the mutual understanding between the volunteer and iVolunteers.
Certified in a Financial Course
EXPECTED LEARNING FOR THE VOLUNTEER:
1) Sharpening of skills within a resource crunched context
2) Exposure to a diverse community and problems
3) Ability to empathize better
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: