Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Volunteer - Content writer
In order to strengthen the organisation's digital presence, the Content Writing Volunteer will work to produce enriching and engaging content on bringing more engagement for the Organisation's website and social media accounts. The Volunteer will also be responsible for producing structured and factual content for blog post creation. Moreover, the volunteer will be responsible for writing content for Blogs, Articles, and website content as and when directed by the reporting manager.
1. Develop engaging and compelling newsletters and website content for a variety of audiences in support of differing objectives.
2. Assists in the development of content strategies.
3. Guarantees the quality of media content used is of quality, on brand, and fully functional.
4. Assumes accountability for the accuracy and integrity of the content.
5. Directly represents the organization’s mission and vision through content writing.
6. Effectively address the target audience and the purpose of the communication with proper tone, sentence structure and word count, ensuring the copy is factually correct and that the language used is accurate as well as user friendly
1. Knowledgeable in multimedia and social media.
2. Previous working experience at an advocacy organization will be an advantage.
3. Experience in creating and posting content on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
4. Proficiency in MS Office (Microsoft Word and Microsoft Powerpoint) applications.
5. Great proof-reading, copy-writing and copy-editing skills
7. Flexible and engaging towards other volunteers in the organisation.
Location : Pan India (Work from home)
REPORTING AND SUPERVISION : Reports to the Reporting manager.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: