Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Purpose of the Project:
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Conducting website testing
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Providing internal support throughout the build and launch process of the website
Time Commitment: One-time engagement
About the Organization:
APD, India is an NGO that’s transforming the lives of underprivileged people with disability since 1959. Based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, we run extensive programs in rural and urban Karnataka to enable, equip and empower children and adults with a range of disabilities including locomotor, spinal cord injury, speech and hearing, cerebral palsy, and to some extent, mental issues. Till date, we have impacted 500,000+ lives of people with disability.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: