Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Call for Communication & Social Media Volunteers
Adventures Beyond Barriers Foundation (ABBF) promotes inclusivity. Through adaptive adventure and sports activities, they provide opportunities for people (with and without disability) to come together and experience the adrenaline and camaraderie that only sport has to offer. By spending time outdoors together, they hope to achieve two things –
- Spread awareness that the spirit of adventure is not impeded by disability
- Ward off common misconceptions about disability that stem from ignorance and feed popular social stereotypes.
ABBF is looking for volunteers to manage all types of communications of their organization to engage and keep their audience updated with all the activities they do.
- To prepare reports
- To prepare social media posts
- To apply for CSR grants
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience of at least 2 years managing social media
- Excellent communication skills Location:
Time Commitment: 4 hours every day
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: