Teacher for Maths & Science
A teacher is a person who helps students to acquire knowledge, competence or virtue. Hence, if you are interested to teach young girls, then volunteer for Khushi Rainbow Home.
Title: Teach History/Geography/Science/English
Purpose: To help young girls of the organisation, understand subjects very well.
1. Volunteer has to teach either English or History or Geography or Science.
2. Volunteer will have to give two hours for teaching.
3. Volunteer will have to visit the organisation to teach children.
4. Volunteer will have to teach children from 9th Std to 10th Std.
Time Duration: Feasible as per volunteer:
Time Commitments: Anytime for 2 hours
1. Volunteer should have good communication skills and thorough knowledge regarding subjects.
2. Volunteer must have teaching experience.
About About Khushi Rainbow Home:
The Khushi Rainbow Home was established in 2008. The 100-odd girls here mostly belong to the homeless clusters around the Old Delhi area. This home is additionally special in that it provides shelter and reprieve to several girls that are rescued by child protection agencies, by was of being engaged in abusive domestic labor, lost or abandoned from their homes, abducted or sold for sex-work, and also children that have run away from threatening and abusive environments.
The Rainbow Home program secures the basic rights of the girl child through guaranteed education, nutrition, clothing, health care, recreation, love and support to ensure their reintegration into mainstream Indian society. The girls are enrolled in regular school programs and age appropriate classes, usually after a short period of remedial teaching as well as by a wide volunteer base and buddy programs with children/students in more privileged schools.
New Delhi, DL