Services for partner NGOs
World's most powerful Volunteer Management System (VMS) is yours now!
Built upon #1 CRM tool, Salesforce - trusted by leading companies and brands, heres a little peek into what iVolunteer.in can do for you:
Sign-up and get an exclusive account to create and post volunteering opportunities that call for applications or have direct sign ups (like for an event)
- Promote your opportunities directly, by linking your iVolunteer account with your facebook profile. In addition, you can also share these volunteering opportunity links, on your website, newsletter, emails and social platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. Lets this be the home for all your volunteers
- Create your own volunteer management system by inviting existing and potential volunteers to sign up on the most advanced and mobile friendly iVolunteer.in and directly lead your activities from one account
- Manage all volunteer interests, with one click email communication to all/selected applicants from your account.
- Mark attendance easily with a single click for multiple volunteers. Verify attendance “self-reported” by volunteers and add “guest volunteer” attendance for volunteers who turn up, on the spot.
- Automated and intelligent reports help you understand and improve your volunteer engagement. These include number of volunteering opportunities created, volunteer connections made for each volunteer opportunity, volunteers accepted, attended, volunteering hours contributed and a lot more
- Dedicated Volunteer Specialist for your organisation
- Get iVolunteer oriented volunteers for your tasks. We know how important it is to sensitize an individual when it comes to working for NGOs.
- Enhance your reach and promote your cause on our social media (link to social media connect page) channels.
- Participate in the campaigns we conduct during Daan Utsav (link to report), Global Pro Bono Week (link to report) and International Volunteers Day (link to report).
- Get the opportunity to be a part of a corporate community event or program (link to any report).
- Join us for our NGO meet ups, that take place, every once in a while
Specialised intiaitives to support NGOs:
- For Strategic suport to enhance your organization’s impact delivery and growth, check Whiteboard
- To Strengthen your workforce through our customized training program GYAN
- Need more support? Talk to our Volunteer Specialist today!
Together lets engage volunteers for a better world!
Recruitment Partner: if your organisation need support with recruiting Employees, do check out www.JobsForGood.com - our partners with a mission to support human capital requirements exclusively for CSR, Non Profits, Foundations, International NGOs and Social Enterprises.