Project Manager - Business Analyst
If you are an information technology/ computer science/ information system professional with minimum 5 years of experience, both in software project management and business analysis, we have an exciting challenge for you in ALC India.
The design process will assess the cost-effectiveness of system development, change management, user requirements specifications, and system requirements specifications.
1. Conducts meetings and interviews with the stakeholders, review and analyze documents, forms, formats to define business case for ERP for each organizational unit, cost and savings and list of modules and features
2. Review and analyze the change management required for implementing ERP -technical, business processes, and financial
3. Review and analyze ERPs implemented by 2 other organizations and benchmark the costing and benefits accrued by them
4. Analyze the drawbacks and changes required in existing business processes through examples of available forms, formats, and processes and improvements in quality and cost saving through
digitization and business process reengineering
5. Identify list of modules and features for the proposed ERP solution and grade their requirements by business units and organization
6. Review various technology stacks and present the recommended technology stack for development
7. (Re) Design forms, workflow, interfaces for developing user requirements specifications and deliver in HTML and CSS screens with the help of User Interface Designer (UI Designer)
8. Develop system requirements specifications with details of hardware and software definition, security policy, system architecture, dependency within and third-party applications, data structure
We are looking for a seasoned business analyst with significant exposure in designing and project managing technology solutions both in corporate and social sectors. The Business Analyst shall be updated with recent trends in open source technologies and SaaS/ PaaS markets around the world and must have worked in multiple technologies including Ruby on Rails, Java, and PHP.
1. Have a degree in engineering/ computer science/ application/ information technology/information systems/ statistics/ mathematics. Degree in other disciplines can be accommodated with additional training in computing and additional experience of 3 years.
2. The candidate must have experience of 5 years, with 2-3 years in software engineering, software project management and 2-3 years business analysis and change management. The candidate must have completed at least 2 assignments to develop both URS and SRS
3. The candidate is a keen listener and mature communicator, having empathy and desire to elicit requirements and feedback from stakeholders at all levels. The candidate should have superior
level of writing and documentation ability, to lay down the reviews and analyses in word and presentations in a way that is understood by the target audiences.
4. Practical and hands-on skills in software reviews. Skilled in using diagramming software and ability to create, simple and fluid user interface designs.
To apply for the position, send us a cover letter of 300 words detailing how you meet these requirements and how you will handle this assignment, along with your updated CV and portfolio by email to Ernest@iVolunteer.in