Sometimes it’s all about how you can change someone’s life. The complete transformation that happens in that person’s life because of your little efforts is a feeling worth experiencing. It gives you inner happiness and joy which cannot be expressed. It all started in May 2020 when I got an opportunity to teach conversational English […]
With 2 decades of volunteering services in India including 15 years facilitating employee volunteering with some of the leading corporates in India, iVolunteer is working to consolidate learnings, learn from corporate partners and create a stronger ecosystem for volunteering in India. We need to push the bar on the same, create mechanisms to engage much larger numbers, look at innovative ideas and projects that creates sustainable engagement.
Corporate Round Table (CRT) is an initiative for heads of HR and CSR from different companies to share and learn with their peers about employee engagement - what works, what fails, opportunities that exist, challenges that have to be countered ... what are our collective insights these?
What does this mean?
- A series of Corporate Round Table discussions, engaging 10-12 heads of HR / CSR, will be conducted in a city (presently operational in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore)
- Each of the participants brings to the table their own experience of engaging employees, how they track this engagement and if it leads to change
- The discussions are facilitated with questions for discussion and the topic shared ahead of time with the confirmed participants
- Each city CRT deliberates on the same topics - to help create a compendium of strategies that have worked and the challenges being faced, many of which will change depending on the city itself and the sector there
- Each CRT is facilitated by iVolunteer and each corporate takes turn to host and invite other participants
- Corporate India figures out the most optimal ways to create citizenship through best practices in employee engagement
- Every participating corporate sets itself a target to increase engagement number and quality
- iVolunteer consolidates and shares report on Corporate Volunteering Engagement - Lessons learnt, collaboratively with the participating companies
iVolunteer Corporate Roundtables for employee volunteering began in 2019. Check out the key learning from Roundtables conducted in 2019 in this Report on iVolunteer Corporate Rountables. (for more studies on volunteering published by iVolunteer, refer to the Resources)
If you are a corporate leader interested in joining the Corporate Rountable in your city, please connect with Aarti.
Experts share useful tips on boosting employee engagement and corporate volunteering programs with partner NGOs as the world goes virtual during Covid times.
Education has always been a focal point in anyone’s life and so it is for the people working towards social change. Education is not just limited to language, books, syllabus but it has so many different aspects and so the area of work is equally vast iVolunteer, a pioneer in volunteering has always tried to […]
The definition of volunteering can be summed up in one line – using your skills to impact the social sector. How difficult is it? The answer to this question is best explained below. A small boy notices a consumed plastic bottle floating in the middle of the pond. In flash, his mother’s lessons appear before […]