'coz we love volunteering! and of course add those below :)
- We are a young, energetic and passionate organization, with 17 years of experience in the volunteering sector.
- Partners to 350+ credible NGOs, we are present all across India through iVolunteer Centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Pune .
- Through our distinct programs, we actively engage more than 15,000 volunteers every year and are blessed with a community of more than 100,000 volunteers.
- We hold a strong global presence, with a robust network in 40+ countries and are Indian representatives at 3 global volunteering forums namely- Points of Light, Global Pro Bono Network and IAVE.
- We boast of being one of those unique organizations, who recruit and support Indian volunteers, in other developing countries across the globe.
- Top companies in India and MNCs across the globe trust us and use our services to engage their employees as volunteers. These include Aditya Birla Group, American Express, Citi group, Cummins, Godrej, IBM and the Tatas
- We are proud to be convenors of India’s first and only recognition, focussed on volunteers- iVolunteer Awards
Partner today. Lets change lives together!
Our partner NGOs are our connect to the grassroots and thus most essential for our mission. We work towards increasing organisational efficiency of our partners and a meaningful volunteer engagement thereby increasing their impact. Read through the experience of some of our partners below.
“ Every time iVolunteer motivates our kids to enhance their creativity and their volunteers engagement really put their ends to development. We started our journey with iVolunteer to increase our work level and I really appreciate the way they co-ordinate and plan their event in a systematic manner ” - Voice of World , Kolkata
“ Thanks a ton Emal, Raghu, Roopa,Bharath,Santosh,and Pavithra for making the time and effort to go to a community in Anekal and conducting an awareness session on HIV and domestic violence. I hope that all of you had a good time out there. Ms. Anitha is very happy with the way the event was conducted and was very impressed with all of you guys:-) ”-Asha Foundation , Bangalore
“ Last Saturday a group of volunteer from iVolunteer came forward to teach spoken English to SGRV school children and teachers. This is the 1st time ever a group has come forward with such a program and we expect this to become an integral part of our curriculum. Thank you for this effort.” -H. S. Shehagiri , Secretary, SGRC,Bangalore
“ It was a good experience and hope you organize some more of these sessions. We need some more sessions from competent people in the field and from different areas which help in the development of the social sector ” - Leonnel Dsouza , Bangalore Cares, Banaglore