Corporate Volunteering Programs
Corporate Employee Volunteering is about businesses encouraging and supporting their employees’ involvement with the community – for mutual benefit. iVolunteer aligns employee volunteering interests to community needs and corporate goals to achieve maximum impact.
Key principles for iVolunteer Services:
- Individual choice; employer supported
- Twin objectives – employee engagement & community impact
- Recognition & accountability
iVolunteer helps corporates strategise and execute a volunteering programme by engaging on:
- Policy (as advisors)
- Execution (as partners)
- Rewards & Recognition (third party certification)
iVolunteer believes engaging people is key to widespread adoption of CSR into the corporate DNA and works to embed and enlarge the scope of people engagement with volunteering as a starting point.
Corporate Round Table
How can corporates get more employees to volunteer? What are some of the reasons for their not being able to achieve the optimal? iVolunteer's Corporate Round Table (iVCRT) discussions over the past year across Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore led to some really interesting sharing of experiences around employee volunteering. The following questions were raised and some very helpful insights drawn
- What makes it harder for employees to sign up for volunteering?
- What creates poor volunteer engagement?
- What results in poor volunteer retention?
Read the full report here