Age Minimum (with Adult): 20+, Minimum Age:20+
We are looking for dedicated individuals who could train students (Class 1st to 10th) on Basic/ Advanced Nutrition and Food Safety in schools near their area.
1. Crowd management
2. Effective communication
3. Ability to engage students- keep sessions interactive
4. Detailed knowledge of the subject
5. Quick Thinking
All Volunteers would be getting an appreciation letter/ certificate from Million Lives Foundation.
1. Graduate from any other field provided they can grasp the subject (Food Science/ Nutrition) quickly.
What will you Gain?
2. Public speaking.
3. Opportunity to educate young minds on Food Safety and Nutrition.
4. Bring about a lifestyle change amongst the youth of our country.
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: