मैं आपसे बात करना चाहती हूँ उस जगह की जहाँ हमने ज़िन्दगी की शुरुआत की| यह किसी घर या मकान की बात नही हैं, बल्कि बात...
India Fellows are strenuously working to support the migrant and poort communities suffering from COVID19. Support their efforts
India Fellow is an experiential social leadership program for young Indians that include working full time for a year with a field partner organization (called host organization) on a specific project or issue together with training, peer learning and mentoring. This experience will empower India Fellows to find their own leadership potential, shape their futures and make a difference.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria :
- You are between 20 to 28 years of age.
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be by July 2017 before fellowship begins.
- You are an Indian citizen.
- You are ready for a 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship.
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24X7 in the process with the community.
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area.
To begin your India Fellow journey today, click here
Volunteer Opportunity Search
India Fellow Blogs
A densely populated entanglement of narrow streets appears with almost ironic seamlessness amidst the historical monuments and posh colonies of South Delhi. This is the Nizamuddin...
Crystal clear sky, zig-zag mountains, mobile clouds, acoustically mesmerizing streams, waterfalls, lush green fields, biodiversity, breathtaking sunsets and sunrises, lots of glaring stars – it sounds...
Picture for representation purpose only Initially, the ESIC (Employees State Insurance Corporation) had launched a scheme named ‘Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana’ (ABVKY) which, in case...