Preparing field for paddy Adar is the local name for ‘Slash and Burn‘ method of farming in the tribal region of South Gujarat. Unlike in the...
India Fellows are strenuously working to support the migrant and poort communities suffering from COVID19. Support their efforts
India Fellow is an experiential social leadership program for young Indians that include working full time for a year with a field partner organization (called host organization) on a specific project or issue together with training, peer learning and mentoring. This experience will empower India Fellows to find their own leadership potential, shape their futures and make a difference.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria :
- You are between 20 to 28 years of age.
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be by July 2017 before fellowship begins.
- You are an Indian citizen.
- You are ready for a 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship.
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24X7 in the process with the community.
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area.
To begin your India Fellow journey today, click here
India Fellow Blogs
Since a few months ago, when the world went into lockdown and people moved to screens to have meetings, yoga sessions and house parties, every unimaginable...
जिस समय यह लेख लिखा जा रहा है हिन्दुस्तान कोरोना वायरस के केसेस में दुनिया में तीसरे नं. पर है और एशिया में पहले| बिहार और असम एक भीषण बाढ़ से...
By the time this blog will be published, we would have completed over a 100 days in Lockdown. Sudden implementation of lockdown has affected several people...