How SHGs work and what is their structure, from the author's experience and observations in rural Uttar Pradesh.
India Fellow is an experiential social leadership program for young Indians that include working full time for a year with a field partner organization (called host organization) on a specific project or issue together with training, peer learning and mentoring. This experience will empower India Fellows to find their own leadership potential, shape their futures and make a difference.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria :
- You are between 20 to 28 years of age.
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be by July 2017 before fellowship begins.
- You are an Indian citizen.
- You are ready for a 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship.
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24X7 in the process with the community.
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area.
To begin your journey today click here
Latest posts from our Fellows
Free the child’s potential, and you will transform them into the world Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high. Where knowledge...
Few weeks ago on call with my father, I found myself telling him, “Oh, nothing much, Mother Nature is here,” this is after I told him...
16 Days of Activism and the art of paying attention.