Mansukh Pitambar Khatri looks painfully scrawny and impossibly gnarled, as he bends over a long table spread with a beige cloth. He certainly looks suited to...
India Fellows are strenuously working to support the migrant and poort communities suffering from COVID19. Support their efforts
India Fellow is an experiential social leadership program for young Indians that include working full time for a year with a field partner organization (called host organization) on a specific project or issue together with training, peer learning and mentoring. This experience will empower India Fellows to find their own leadership potential, shape their futures and make a difference.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria :
- You are between 20 to 28 years of age.
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be by July 2017 before fellowship begins.
- You are an Indian citizen.
- You are ready for a 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship.
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24X7 in the process with the community.
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area.
To begin your India Fellow journey today, click here
Volunteer Opportunity Search
India Fellow Blogs
Scepticism is mostly dangerous but sometimes appropriate. The Background If you go around a village and try to understand the usage of banking services or more...
As a part of my field visits to various Panchayats around Kutch, I got to understand the way local administration chose to deal with the pandemic....
Mohmad Hanif Arab Khatri comfortably seats himself on the floor. Stretched out before him is a piece of blue cloth, pinned on either side to the...