India Fellow is an experiential social leadership program for young Indians that include working full time for a year with a field partner organization (called host organization) on a specific project or issue together with training, peer learning and mentoring. This experience will empower India Fellows to find their own leadership potential, shape their futures and make a difference.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria :
- You are between 20 to 28 years of age.
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be by July 2017 before fellowship begins.
- You are an Indian citizen.
- You are ready for a 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship.
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24X7 in the process with the community.
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area.
To begin your journey today click here