Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Are you a social media person?
Project Background: Social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking. Hence if you are a social media person who is an expert and wants to volunteer your skills and time for the organisation, then do apply for Kshamta NGO. Title: Create and handle the social media platforms of Kshamta Purpose: To build a strong presence and connect for the organisation on various social media platforms. Key Responsibilties:
- Volunteer will create the various social media platforms for the NGO.
- Volunteer will handle the publications on the social media pages.
- Volunteer must be committed towards their work.
- Volunteer needs to visit the organisation once in a week for regular updates and otherwise, can work from home.
Time Duration: As per project requirements Time Committment: As per volunteers convenience Skills Requirement: 1. Volunteer must have good knowledge regarding various social media platforms. About Kshamta: Kshamta provides refugee to women rescued from trafficking/exploitation in different shelter homes where many organisations counsel and train them. Kshamta bridges the gap between shelter homes and society by making survivors of trafficking and exploitation bold and independent.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: