Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Business Development Volunteer
Atma partner organisation requires a Business Development Volunteer to provide support by creating actionable steps for implementation of fundraising, develop required materials/tools for implementation and design feedback mechanisms to track progress and reception of mode while also using relevant case studies. The role focuses on conducting the day-to-day operational management and implementation of all activities pertaining to fund development and fundraising.
- Research and contact potential donors
- Process incoming and prepare outgoing mail.
- Drafting, editing, and preparing grants for submission. This also includes compiling program related reports and submitting them in a timely manner.
- Take initiative to build relationships with potential donors including individual community donors.
- Generate new ideas and business opportunities to increase fundraising and fund development to meet and exceed goals.
- Establish an ongoing fundraising program to support the work
- Research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources.
- Make initial contacts, and follow-through of securing available funding along with the coordination of all optional funding opportunities.
Design feedback tools to track progress:
- Monitor program, track and document all necessary activities
- Completes all reporting requirements according to the slates deadlines.
- Prepare grants/ project proposals and progress reports as required by program contract and agreements.
Skills, Knowledge/Experience, Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in fundraising
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office is very helpful.
- Excellent coordinating skills, positive and energetic attitude
- Strong desire to meet goals and commitments
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Book your spot for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: