Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Graphic Design, Branding, Communications
CALL OUT FOR VOLUNTEERS: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
ArtSparks Foundation is an educational non-profit that works to support the development of 21st Century learning and life skills in children using the medium of visual art & design. ArtSparks also supports the professional development of classroom teachers, encouraging them to reflect on their teaching practice, and explore new ways to enrich their student learning.
Purpose: To help us create awareness about ArtSparks work by creating designs for collaterals that can be unique to ArtSparks and reflect the values of the organization.
How you would be helping us?
- Create marketing collaterals such as creatives for social media, emailers and website content.
- Create print-based collaterals for marketing, events and distribution.
- Edit photos and videos.
- Collaborate with a content writer and social media manager to design social content.
- Collaborate in brainstorming creative ideas to evolve ArtSparks.
Drop us a mail soon if:
- You are creative, good at problem-solving, curious and enjoy challenges
- You are comfortable working with design platforms like Adobe creative cloud suite
- You have basic knowledge of web applications and tools
- Most importantly, is passionate about using your skills for positive social change
Time commitment: Minimum 5 hours a week, maximum of 3 hours a day.
We would love to keep in touch so it would be great if you could drop in the office once a month to get updates.
If you are interested, type ‘Graphic Designer’ as subject line and mail us at email@example.com
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: