Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Photography & Video
In need of Photographer
CALL OUT FOR VOLUNTEERS: PHOTOGRAPHY
ArtSparks Foundation is an educational non-profit that works to support the development of 21st Century learning and life skills in children using the medium of visual art & design. ArtSparks also supports the professional development of classroom teachers, encouraging them to reflect on their teaching practice, and explore new ways to enrich their student learning.
Purpose: To help us create awareness about ArtSparks work through images, that can be complied as an archive for future use.
How you would be helping us?
- Shoot high-quality digital photographs of Creative Learning Lab sessions, inaugurations, workshops, exhibitions, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communications Head when needed.
- Organize and archive selected edited photographs in the ArtSparks server.
Drop us a mail soon if:
- You have skills in photography as well as photo editing
- You have knowledge or ability to learn Adobe Photoshop
- You are compassionate and discreet when shooting videos of children and stakeholders
- You commit to comply with confidentiality requirements and organizational policies
- Most importantly, is passionate about using your skills for positive social change
Time commitment: Minimum 4 hours a week, a maximum of 2 hours a day.
We would love to keep in touch so it would be great if you could drop in the office once a month to get updates.
If you are interested, type ‘Photography’ as subject line and mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: