Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Creative Video Editor
CALL OUT FOR VOLUNTEERS: VIDEOGRAPHY
ArtSparks Foundation is an educational non-profit that works to support the development of 21st Century learning and life skills in children using the medium of visual art & design. ArtSparks also supports the professional development of classroom teachers, encouraging them to reflect on their teaching practice, and explore new ways to enrich their student learning.
Purpose: To help us create awareness about ArtSparks work through short clippings and videos, that can be complied as an archive for future use.
How you would be helping us?
- Create high-quality video content to support ArtSparks Foundation’s mission, and tell compelling stories that bring visibility to the organization's work.
- Develop compelling, bite-sized videos, GIFs, and social advertisements for distribution across various marketing channels.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communications Head to ensure that organizational branding and messaging strategies are being followed.
- Collaborate with a social media manager to provide content for social media periodically.
Drop us a mail soon if:
- You are an excellent storyteller who takes pride in efficient work
- You have advanced skills in video production and editing
- You are compassionate and discreet when shooting videos of children and stakeholders
- You commit to comply with confidentiality requirements and organizational policies
- Most importantly, is passionate about using your skills for positive social change
Time commitment: Minimum 3 hours a week, a maximum of 2 hours a day.
We would love to keep in touch so it would be great if you could drop in the office once a month to get updates. Age no bar.
If you are interested, type ‘Videography’ as subject line and mail us at email@example.com
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: