Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: A r t & C r a f t, Fundraising, Digital Marketing
Can you help in bringing arts education to under-served communities?
CALL OUT FOR VOLUNTEERS: FUNDRAISING
ArtSparks Foundation is an educational non-profit that works to support the development of 21st Century learning and life skills in children using the medium of visual art & design. ArtSparks also supports the professional development of classroom teachers, encouraging them to reflect on their teaching practice, and explore new ways to enrich their student learning.
Purpose: To help us raise funds through ArtSparks work, and help us build a community of people interested in making art mainstream.
How you would be helping us?
- Develop and organize fundraising campaigns, related communications & in-kind donations.
- Brainstorming campaign ideas and activities with us for new fundraising strategies.
- Look out for prospective funders and maintain a good relationship with them.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communication team for campaigns.
Drop us a mail soon if:
- You have good leadership and strong communication skills with diverse groups of people and work across multiple teams
- Ability to consistently maintain a professional image and demeanour
- You have excellent planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Most importantly, is passionate about using your skills for positive social change
Time commitment: Minimum 5 hours a week, maximum of 3 hours a day.
We would love to keep in touch so it would be great if you could drop in the office once a month to get updates.
If you are interested, type ‘Fundraising Head’ as subject line and mail us at email@example.com
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: