Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: A r t & C r a f t, Fundraising, Digital Marketing
CALL OUT FOR VOLUNTEERS: FUNDRAISING
ArtSparks Foundation is an educational non-profit that works to support the development of 21st Century learning and life skills in children using the medium of visual art & design. ArtSparks also supports the professional development of classroom teachers, encouraging them to reflect on their teaching practice, and explore new ways to enrich their student learning.
Purpose: To help us raise funds through ArtSparks work, and help us build a community of people interested in making art mainstream.
How you would be helping us?
- Develop and organize fundraising campaigns, related communications & in-kind donations.
- Brainstorming campaign ideas and activities with us for new fundraising strategies.
- Look out for prospective funders and maintain a good relationship with them.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communication team for campaigns.
Drop us a mail soon if:
- You have good leadership and strong communication skills with diverse groups of people and work across multiple teams
- Ability to consistently maintain a professional image and demeanour
- You have excellent planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Most importantly, is passionate about using your skills for positive social change
Time commitment: Minimum 5 hours a week, maximum of 3 hours a day.
We would love to keep in touch so it would be great if you could drop in the office once a month to get updates. Age no bar.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: