Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Kannada, Data Analysis
Interested in helping us maintain quality implementation of our program?
CALL OUT FOR VOLUNTEERS: MONITORING & EVALUATION
ArtSparks Foundation is an educational non-profit that works to support the development of 21st Century learning and life skills in children using the medium of visual art & design. ArtSparks also supports the professional development of classroom teachers, encouraging them to reflect on their teaching practice, and explore new ways to enrich their student learning.
Purpose: To help us create awareness about ArtSparks work by being our back-end support, understanding and reporting the progress in classrooms and challenges faced by others in the field.
How you would be helping us?
- Monitor the progress and performance of activities implemented by ArtSparks periodically.
- Keep a check on the delivery and presence of art materials and supplies at schools.
- Maintaining and organizing field data like assessment, attendance, etc.
- Observe the challenges encountered in the field and communicate it to Volunteer Resource Manager.
Drop us a mail soon if:
- You have a strong communication skill
- You have the ability to establish and maintain good working relations with people of different social backgrounds
- You have good observation skills
- Most importantly, is passionate about using your skills for positive social change
Time commitment: Minimum 4 hours a week, maximum of 3 hours a day.
We would love to keep in touch so it would be great if you could drop in the office once a month to get updates.
If you are interested, type ‘Monitoring & Evaluation’ as subject line and mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: