Age Minimum (with Adult): 20+, Minimum Age:20+, Skills: Social Media
Social Media Marketing
About the orgnaisation: Srujna is a not for profit platform that empowers underprivileged women in India through livelihoods. Srujna provides skills and knowledge to underprivileged women through training and workshops to transform them into independent, confident and contributing members of their families and communities.
Project Background: One of our groups namely Hastakatha based in Chiplun, Ratnagiri district comprises of 6 rural and migrant women who make beautiful imitation and fabric jewelry. The group’s leader needs assistance in creating online social media handles to promote this intrinsic craft and provide these women with more sustainable opportunities.They are looking for volunteers, one who can manage social media and another to make catalog of their varied products.
Project objective: They want to undertake this project so that this unique craft and designs are promoted and also, in order to increase source of income opportunities for these women.
- A proper functional social media handle and train one person from the group about the same
- Create more traction and followers on their page
- Develop more market connects and job orders for this particular group
Skill and Experience:
- Creative Mindset
- Marketing experience would be prefereable
- Volunteer should know graphic designing softwares like Canva or Photoshop
- Avid Social Media user
Time Commitment: 4 hours a week
Time Duration: 3 to 5 months
- Understanding about the development sector
- Understanding about the group and their needs
- Certification from Srujna Charitable Trust
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: