Age Minimum (with Adult): 17+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Finance
[4 weeks ] Visthar is looking for volunteers who are familiar with crowdfunding platforms. Visthar relies heavily on funding from its institute and property, and because of Covid-19, revenue is slow and they are looking for someone who can advertise their projects on crowdfunding projects.
- Keep track of Visthar social media pages of Facebook, Instagram and create impact stories based on them
- Create high-impact stories that are interactive and engaging
- Use crowdfunding platforms to generate revenue
About the NGO Visthar is a secular Civil Society organization committed to social justice and peace. They engage in community-based advocacy and transformative education. Visthar is also a hub of socio-cultural and environmental consciousness, opening its doors to host events that challenge human rights and survival of the marginalized. They also offer study programs on gender, diversity, social justice, peace and development.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: