Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:18+
Show us your content identification and writing skills. Register Now!
TITLE: Content Identification and writing Project Description: Caregiver Saathi Community Resources Facebook Group is a community created by Caregiver Saathi (https://caregiversaathi.co.in/). This is a platform for all community leaders, volunteers, organizations, erstwhile caregivers, well-wishers of caregivers to find the content/guidelines and awareness materials to help caregivers around them. The group members are encouraged to start discussions and ask questions on caregiving. They can also share their personal experiences to motivate others to learn more about how to help family caregivers with whom they interact daily. Purpose: To create a support system for Caregivers Key Responsibilities:
- Researching family caregivers and well wishers (how to support a family caregiver) related articles, videos, podcasts, posters, and movies
- Curate/write a short description of the identified content
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
Time Commitment: Minimum 5 hours per week
A volunteer should commit for 50 hours to get a certificate from our organization. About NGO: Caregiver Saathi is a social venture which is creating an ecosystem of well-being for those family members, who are the primary caregivers to their dear ones battling chronic medical conditions or terminal illness. Caregiver Saathi supports caregivers of patients to improve the quality of their lives, their well-being and those who they care for. Caregiver Saathi is the companion for the Caregivers.
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: