Age Minimum (with Adult): 22+, Minimum Age:22+
About the orgnaisation: Srujna is a not for profit platform that empowers underprivileged women in India through livelihoods. Srujna provides skills and knowledge to underprivileged women through training and workshops to transform them into independent, confident and contributing members of their families and communities.
Project Background: Srujna is working with over 40 women groups in Mumbai and across India. These women make beautiful handcrafted products that help them earn a livelihood for themselves and their families. This volunteer opportunity would require a photographer who would capture these special moments and the unique handmade products made by these women.
Project objective: The objective is to capture the women at work and their beautiful handcrafted profucts. These photogrpahs will be used to enhance Srujna's social media engagement thus, promoting their products, and increasing their livelihood opportunities. The photos will also be used for our documentation adnd reporting purpose to share the ground level impact.
- A photo bank of the women working + handcrafted products made by them
- short video testimonials to be captured on camera that will portray their life changing and impactful stories
- short videos of the women making the products
Skill and Experience:
- knowledge of the developement sector
- showcase of sensitivity, integrity and humility while working at the ground level
- a photograher by profession
- previous experience of 3 years or more
- willingness to travel at various locations and communities
Time Commitment: 4 hours a week
Time Duration: 3 to 5 months
- Understanding about the women groups, their working and their needs in the livelihood sector
- Certification from Srujna Charitable Trust
Apply to volunteer for this opportunity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: